my mother

my mother❤❤❤❤

my mother is god for me.she is the one for which i am able to see the beautiful universe around me .she is responsive for all   the joy,happiness ,pleasure or any other emotion i am possessing right now. she keeps me shillelagh from everyone 

 my mother becomes my umbrella when i get stuck in the rain,  she support me in bad times . for me. it is because for her, that our home feel likes a 'home'. i have a very profound admiration in my heart for my mother. she is the first best friend of every one life . it is because no one can be fully authentic and genius in love like her. the proof that the bond of our love reflects upon is the fact that, when we met with an accident, the first world  we spake up is 'mother'My mother was my first contact after coming into this world. It is so with everyone. She was also my first teacher. She taught me to speak and to stand up and walk. She also taught me reading and writing of Hindi and English alphabets. She taught me the day-to-day manners. My mother’s complexion is fair. She is of medium height. My mother does all the household work. She remains busy throughout the day. She devotes all her care on me. I have an elder sister who assists my mother in all her work. My mother takes me with her whenever she goes out. I miss her when she is away. My mother cooks very delicious dishes. Sometimes, she asks my preference and prepares for me what I want. My mother is a religious lady. She offers her prayers in the morning as well as in the evening. I love my mother more than anything else in the world. I am proud of my mother.


Comments